- Large International Hospitality Company Case Study
- Large Financial Services Company Case Study
- GSA Case Study
- Large Government Contractor Case Study
- Treasury Department Case Study
- Montgomery County Case Study
- FEMA Case Study
- Healthcare IT Case Study
- IT Talent Case Study
- Federal Credit Union Case Study
- IT Solutions Case Study
- IT Recruiting Case Study
- Team Partnership Case Study
- Agile Staffing Solutions Case Study
GSA Personal Identity Verification Cards
As a teaming partner, ALTA provides program management and registrar resources for 90 people in 30 states.
As part of an identity management and security effort at GSA, Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) mandates that an identity card be used for authenticating access to physical and logical agency resources. The Personal Identification Verification (PIV) cards contain a digital photo and are embedded with integrated circuit chips containing biometric data including fingerprints, which can be used to verify the card holder's identity.
ALTA is responsible for the sourcing, hiring, and day-to-day management of more than 90 people in 30 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. The staffs are trained in the PIV card data collection process, and assist those obtaining the cards with this process.
Employers & Clients
Submit a Staffing Support RequestContact Us