ALTA IT Services: All About Exceptional People and Exceptional Results
By Aly Hayes
Since 2004, ALTA IT Services has built a reputation as an established leader in IT staffing and services, for both government and commercial enterprises across the United States.
But did you know that ALTA was ranked as the #1 Largest Temporary Staffing Company in the DC Metro Area by the Washington Business Journal in 2018, 2019, 2020, AND 2021?
We’d love for you to get to know ALTA – the company and our people – so next time you are looking for support in your job search or looking to add new talent to your team, you know who to call!
Here are the Top 15 Facts we want you to know about ALTA IT Services:
- ALTA is a wholly owned subsidiary of System One, one of the 20 largest staffing companies in the US.
- ALTA was named a Top Workplace by the Washington Post in 2022.
- ALTA specializes in delivering IT services and staffing nationwide from our Rockville, Maryland headquarters and two regional offices found in Columbia, Maryland and Cincinnati, Ohio.
- ALTA provides IT staffing and services to support critical IT initiatives, including Artificial Intelligence, Program & Project Management, Enterprise Platforms, Cybersecurity, Systems Engineering & Administration, Software & Web Services, Data Science & Analytics, DevOps, Quality Assurance, Help Desk, Network Management & Support, and Training.
- ALTA provides staffing through four flexible and cost-effective models: contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and statement of work engagements.
- ALTA has over 500 IT professionals engaged on assignments that fill critical staffing needs, ranging from backfilling team openings to full-scale implementation of major business initiatives across our government and commercial clients; more than 200 of these are cleared professionals, ranging from Public Trust level to TS/SCI+ level.
- ALTA’s management team has worked together for decades, building a strong reputation as a leading staffing and services provider and earning the respect from our clients and competitors alike.
- ALTA keeps an active alumni base of more than 5,000 IT professionals that are frequent rehires, and also provide excellent referrals.
- ALTA works for our clients, and they pay us to find top talent and manage the hiring process; there are no costs to a job seeker for using ALTA’s services.
- The foundation of ALTA’s business operations is that we build relationships to last. We do this by placing the highest priority on our core values of integrity, reliability, and quality. We take the responsibilities entrusted to us by our clients and IT professionals very seriously.
- ALTA’s engagements have spanned across 40 states.
- For most assignments, ALTA offers a competitive benefits package with healthcare insurance including vision and dental, 401(k) plan, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- ALTA has a solid track record of supporting our federal government contractor clients, as either a teaming partner or subcontractor, in delivering services and solutions across multiple federal departments and agencies.
- ALTA’s mission is to provide our clients and IT professionals with superior service and unparalleled results – every time.
- Every day, ALTA strives to do the following:
- Make only commitments that we know we can keep.
- Hire only the best and brightest information technology professionals.
- Recommend only talented people who we believe are right for the job.
- Walk in our customers’ shoes – we strive to understand their business and market.
- Value our IT professionals – we support them through each engagement and assist in the continuous development of technical and business skills.
ALTA works hard every day to earn and maintain the trust of our clients and IT professionals. As a result, we’re proud to say that most of our clients have been with us for more than a decade.
If you are a job seeker looking for your next opportunity, please visit our job portal to search jobs and apply directly: Search ALTA Jobs
If you are an employer looking for top notch IT talent, please contact us by submitting a support request: Contact Us
We’d love to add you to the ALTA success story!